In this guide, you will find the boss mechanics in Dungeon Hildebrandt Palace. Boss mechanics for Phantom Legion Queen and Brelshaza.
Boss Phantom Legion Queen
1. When Phantom Legion Queen teleports to the center and launches a wave. At this moment, mirrors appear with which you can avoid the wave. The mirrors are divided by color. Entering the red mirror, you will find yourself next to another red mirror. Choose the color of the mirror, which pair is located on the other side of the wave.
2. Towards the end, Phantom Legion Queen also launches waves with gaps, you can go through them.
1. Boss Brelshaza has 2 stages. In the first stage, the Boss sometimes tilts the arena and launches balls. A mark will appear on one of the characters and after a while a meteorite falls. The character with the mark must approach the boss at the moment the meteorite falls and the mechanic with the balls will stop.
2. At the second stage, a shield will be applied to the Boss 2 times. On the first shield, all characters can gather in one corner of the map, after applying the shield, go to the opposite corner of the map.
3. After 2 shields. A new mechanic appears. A mark appears on one of the characters, he must stop in a convenient place, and the rest of the characters with a ray and a circle should aim at the character with a mark. If everything is done correctly, the mark will disappear, and a meteorite will begin to fall in place of the character. Leave the site of the meteorite hit.