On October 8, 2019, NCSoft published a list of races, classes, and primary weapons that will be launched at the start of Lineage 2M.
Based on the table at the start, 5 races and 6 types of main weapons will be presented.
- Dark Elf
- Dual Sword
Classes and professions
Based on the table, 5 professions are waiting for us, at the moment only the names of the first 3 professions of each class are available.
- used by tanks with high defense and survival skills
- used with a shield in defense and survival skills
- plays an active role in hunting and dungeons of high complexity
- melee fighter with high defense and hp level
- uses puncture and shock skills to make combat easier
- short-range weapons then facilitate hand-to-hand combat
- Melee fighter with high evasion and attack rates
- has high attack and movement speed
- melee is facilitated by evasion skills
- solo and party players attacking from a distance
- powerful enemy attacks with a bow and crossbow
- high movement speed and attack power allows this class to fight effectively
- ranged fighter using magic power
- high level of damage in battle
- having debuffs makes him a useful ally and dangerous adversary
- used by healers for healing and protection
- allows you to use various enhancing effects
- combat and supportive skills make the healer indispensable in the party game
New Weapon - Orbs
A new type of weapon exclusive to Lineage 2M. This is a hybrid weapon that allows both healing and using attacking skills.
Divine powers - heal and support allies; attack enemies.
- 1 orb (anti-heal) - the lower the health, the higher the protection
- 2 orb (shield) - damage on target is reduced, creates a shield
- 3 orb (DoT) - The chance to do DoT damage is proportional to the maximum health of the target.